CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

July 5, 2012

Classroom Library Labels



 Another Version ~Polka Dots~



Going to reorganize my library! I've added a few new genres so I had to make some more classroom library basket labels. This  is a Deluxe pack  that includes over 70 genres to make it easy for your students to find books and, most imporantly, put them away where they belong. I love to keep a neat and tidy library!
Please click below to view more labels:


** Per customer requests, I also made individual book labels to match the basket labels. View here:




*I also have a smaller pack of Basket Labels w/ 18 genres as well. :)

ANOTHER MUST HAVE BOOK FOR YOUR FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL BASKET!
I LOVE PETE THE CAT! :D









Sneak Peek Video:































0 comments:

Post a Comment