CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

July 29, 2012

100s Chart Math Game~ More or Less?


I saw this on Pinterest by Teacher Tipster and wanted to make a game that will use my purple lima bean counters;)  (see previous post)..

Teacher Tipster~ Love that funny guy. He has some cute songs and great tips!  If you haven't seen his videos, you should check them out:

Here is a game that I will probably use the middle of the year in first grade after the kids have gotten familiar with the hundreds chart. This will help with 10 more, 10 less, 1 more, and 1 less.



 I love that my daughter is going into first grade this year ~ My special helper. :)



The object of this game is to get 5 chips in a row on the 100s chart. A player has to draw a number card. Place a chip or bean on that number on the 100chart, then place another bean/chip on a number that is 1 more, 1 less, 10 more or 10 less.

For more details on how to play this game and for  FREE printables of this game..special for my visitors only, please click on the link below. Please visit my Teacher's Notebook shop and pin this game.Then click on the FREE link below. Thank you so much!




0 comments:

Post a Comment