CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

July 4, 2012

Books for the First Week




























These books are a must have for the first week to teach school skills.Lacey Walker, Nonstop Takler, not only has a rockin' title, but is also effective in teaching your little ones on the importance of listening.
"You get what you get, and you don't throw a fit." LOL..Who has not used this phrase in the classroom?! I love that someone has finally turned this great saying into a helpful book. I can't wait to use You Get What You Get to teach my students that beggers can't be choosers - that they'll be happy and grateful for what they do get and not focus on what they don't get.


2 comments:

Unknown

Thanks so much for sharing these book recommendations! I hadn't heard of them.

Tracy
Creekside Teacher Tales

Melissa

I really want these books! My kids know the "you get what you get" saying all too well!! And thanks so much for stopping by my blog, yours looks great!

Post a Comment