CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

August 4, 2012

Free Number Lines 1-20




These are more like Number Boxes to 20! I made small ones for each student to easily place inside their pencil box. We like to use our little froggy or bunny erasers and have them jump number sentences. "If the froggy starts on 5 and jumps 4 more, what number does he land on? So 5 +4= ...You get the idea! The kids love this!

I also made a bigger one for teachers to post on the white board or in a math center.

Best to print on cardstock. Then cut, paste, and laminate! Enjoy the FREEBIE!

2 comments:

Anonymous

Thanks for the great freebie! I love the font! Thanks for stopping by my blog. I have become your newest follower and I also pinned your number line!

Karen
An Apple a Day in First Grade

EmBellish

Hi Dawn,
I just followed the link on TPT to find your blog. Do you teach the Core Knowledge sequence? I noticed you have an Ancient Egypt Activity Pack (so I do actually :) and I just watched your cute Maya, Aztec, Inca youtube video, and they're all parts of the first grade Core Knowledge Sequence. Would you mind sharing the lyrics to your song, or where you got them? I would love to teach it to my kiddos when we learn about them in the next month or two. Thanks so much!
You can find me at my blog:
Emily @ Tangled with Teaching
or email me at tangledwithteaching{at}hotmail{dot}com

Post a Comment